Wireless DSP configuration
Bye-bye USB cable! The WIFI CONTROL allows the comfortable configuration of Audiotec Fischer DSP products via wireless communication between PC and DSP device.
Remote control through app management
All DSP products with the ACO platform offer additional features such as volume control of all sources, subwoofer volume control, source selection, tone control and switching between sound setups via Android, iOS or the web app.
The web app is compatible with different operating systems like Apple iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc.
URC 3 compatibility
Furthermore a URC.3 remote control can be connected to the mini-DIN port and used in addition to the remote control via app. Thus, the most important functions can be easily controlled while driving without having to hold the smartphone in your hand.
- Establishes a wireless communication between your PC and DSP device via WiFi
- DSP remote control of additional features such as volume control of all sources, volume control of the subwoofer, source selection, tone control and switching between sound setups via Android™, iOS and Web-App for all DSP devices with Advanced CoProcessor (ACO)
- Web-App compatible with several operating systems e.g. Apple iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Linux etc.
- Two operation modes:
- AP-Mode: WIFI CONTROL opens up its own WiFi network – allows you to access the DSP anywhere and anytime
- Client-Mode: WIFI CONTROL connects to an existing WiFi network – allows you to connect the configured WIFI CONTROL to any DSP within the range of your existing WiFi
- Compatible with remote control URC.3