The universal cable remote control URC.3 allows controlling different functions such as subwoofer volume or HEC / MEC / AUX volume of BRAX, HELIX and MATCH DSP products. It consists of two rotary knobs and a switch, all of which can be easily defined from our DSP PC-Tool suite. The specific configuration options for each product can be found in the "Device configuration menu” (DCM) software package.
- CONTROL I and CONTROL II (CTRL): Various functions can be selected in the DSP PC-Tool Software, e.g. controlling the master volume, controlling the subwoofer volume, controlling the HEC / MEC / AUX volume etc.
- MODE: Various functions can be selected in the DSP PC-Tool Software, e.g. activating the digital input, activating the HEC / MEC / AUX input, switching between two DSP-setups, deactivating all sound optimizing features of the DSP for demonstration purposes etc.
- STATUS LED: The LED shows the status of the MODE switch
- 17’ / 5.2 m connection cable
- Mounting material included