Excellent sound quality combined with maximum efficiency
The M 2.1AMP is the ultimate compact powerhouse for 1-channel or 2-channel applications with limited installation space. Whether as a 2 Ohms stable mono subwoofer amplifier or even as a particularly potent stereo amp for driving passive component systems or power-hungry woofers – despite its minimalist dimensions this highly efficient performer delivers up to 700 W output power. These amazing figures in such a tiny space result from Audiotec Fischers proprietary Class HD-technology, which guarantees an unrivaled efficiency and therefore minimum heat dissipation.
Power on demand
The switchable mono / stereo operation makes the M 2.1AMP a multifunctional tool.
In mono mode, it is ideal for driving powerful subwoofers with a minimum impedance of 2 Ohms – in stereo mode, it is the perfect choice for driving powerful front or rear speaker systems.
Thanks to its High-Res audio bandwidth the M 2.1AMP is a giant in sound performance and leaves nothing to be desired.
Maximum flexibility in a minimum of space
In modern vehicles, the space available for sound upgrades is becoming increasingly limited and presents new challenges to installers especially with multi-device setups.Thanks to their minimal dimensions, MATCH micro amplifiers like the M 2.1 AMP can be mounted even in the most difficult space conditions and open up new, unimagined possibilities in the choice of installation location and therefore allow stealth installation concepts.
- Ultra efficient Class HD amplifier with exceptional power-to-size ratio
- Mono Mode: 1 x 350 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms – Perfect to run powerful subwoofers with 2 Ohms single voice coil (SVC2) or 4 Ohms dual voice-coil (DVC4)
- Stereo Mode: 2 x 170 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms – Perfect to run powerful front / rear speaker systems or powerful front / under-seat subwoofers with 4 Ohms single voice coil (SVC4)
- Small size for hidden installation concepts
- Excellent sound quality combined with a max. signal-to-noise ratio of 108 dB and a THD of < 0.02 %
- 2-channel RCA / Cinch input
- “Ground Input” switch to avoid ground loops
- Perfect combination with MATCH UPGRADE DSP amplifiers