High Resolution audio at its best!
Thanks to numerous improvements, the new HELIX DSP PRO MK2 raises the bar to a new level, and not just in terms of sound quality.
Besides the extremely powerful 64 Bit Audio DSP, cutting-edge DA and AD converters, the incredible native resolution of 32 Bit will ensure unparalleled sound characteristics. The improved internal power supply as well as the increased maximum output voltage of 8 Volts contribute to the enhanced sound quality of this stunning processor.
Further innovations such as
- ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) in the high level input for circumventing factory-made loudspeaker diagnostic systems,
- “Auto Remote” switch for activating / deactivating the automatic turn-on feature of the high level input
- A software-controlled switch between the optical and coaxial inputs have also been added.
Of course, the HELIX DSP PRO MK2 provides a HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC slot). This allows adding further interfaces, such as the Bluetooth® Audio Streaming module or the High Resolution Audio USB soundcard.
In terms of design, the DSP PRO MK2 shows up with the look and feel that are synonymous with HELIX,the clean form factor offers the perfect pre-requisites for a fast and simple integration.
Wait, there is more, not only has the hardware has been improved – the software as well has been completely revamped. To note but a few of the new features:
- All Pass filter option
- Increased adjustment range of the time alignment
- Switchable sound options of the DA converters
These are but a few examples. Despite its extended feature set, the configuration of the DSP could not be easier thanks to the new DSP PC-Tool V4, which leaves nothing to be desired due to its numerous sound optimization options.
No doubt - the HELIX DSP PRO MK2 will again make dreams of the most ambitious sound enthusiasts come true - that´s a safe bet!
- Extremely powerful “fixed point” Audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution and 1.2 billion MAC operations per second
- AD and DA signal converters of the latest generation with a native resolution of 32 Bit
- High Resolution audio bandwidth up to more than 40 kHz for unrivalled sound quality
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection)
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Freely definable signal routing with separate matrices for line, SPDIF and HEC/AUX
- “Ground lift” switch to avoid ground loops
- Control input for connecting remote controls and accessories
- Time alignment with up to 20 ms delay time per channel, additionally reverse time alignment for in-phase summation of the inputs
- Inputs: 8 x RCA/Cinch, 8 x Highlevel, 1 x optical SPDIF and 1 x coaxial SPDIF
- Outputs: 10 x RCA/Cinch with max. 8 Volts output voltage